VBrain is a 3D multiplatform application suite, available for PCs, Tablets, Smartphones, and VR systems. The suite is currently composed of:
- 7 AD Rehabilitation Tasks for Alzheimer’s Disease simulating typical situations of everyday life;
- 8 AD Rehabilitation Tasks for Alzheimer’s Disease requiring arrangement of cubes according to patterns to replicate;
- 1 Evaluation Test for Alzheimer’s Disease, known as “Corsi’s Test”;
- 30 RM Rehabilitation Tasks for Mental Retardation, further divided into:
- 10 Oculo-manual coordination Tasks;
- 10 Matching Tasks;
- 10 Sorting Tasks;
- 15 DL Rehabilitation Tasks for Specific Linguistic Disease, in turn divided into:
- 4 Perceptual training Tasks;
- 11 Lexical training Tasks;
VBrain suite is fully modular and configurable. New modules are regularly made available and are retrievable on this site. It is always possible to enable additional tasks (even after the purchase).
For further information, please Contact us.
See AD Cube
See Test of Corsi
VBrain and all of its components are registered as registered work, protected by the current copyrights.